Here is the scoop: I am to tell you all 15 things I am not afraid to admit...ok, but don't say I didn't warn ya!
1. I like to wear pajama pants and a hoodie in the house. Especially if I don't have anywhere to go.
2. Sometimes I really don't like my dog.
3. I love to be the first one up in the morning because I can do what I want.
4. I'm very glad I chose to homeschool our kids even though some days I can't stand to be around them.
5. I can't stand the way my parents are raising my little sisters to be so materialistic.
6. I love to watch movies with the kids during the day.
7. I don't get a lot of adult social interaction because we live in the country and only have one car.
8. I have a facebook account only because my little sister is on there and that's how we talk most of the time.
9. I love collecting dinnerware. I have five complete sets of dinner ware. I use them all too.
10. I secretly want another baby even though I know it can't possibly happen.
11. I love to play video games with my family but I love to play them more by myself.
12. I hate to exercise. I don't even take the dog for a walk much anymore.
13. I love to read other peoples blogs but have a hard time with keeping up with my own.
14. I secretly wish my son would get his act together for school or I really want to put him in public school.
15. I love anything to do with snowmen. I love them so much my kitchen is snowmen.
Now to tag three people.
Good luck ladies. I can't wait to hear what you say!
Tonight, I shared the contents of the box that I received today from It Works! I'm becoming a distributer for them and trying their prod...
We homeschool our three children. That is something quite obvious that I've been talking about for awhile. This year we have decided to ...
I have talked about this before, but I really want to share it again. About 5 years ago or so, we bought a wood cook stove. We were going to...
Today is a day of Thanksgiving. It is a day when people are supposed to stop and remember what they are thankful for in this day and age. I...