I have had many things to be furious about today.
1. My snowblower still won't work. It is very frustrating because we can't figure out what is wrong with it.
2. I was on the phone with Canon about my camera today. Some how my computer doesn't recognize my camera and I can't get my pictures transferred to the computer. However I found that if I put the memory card in my MP3 player, I can transfer the pictures to the computer. So I can deal with that. Thank you for the gentleman who spent an hour and 20 minutes for trying to help me with this. You are a great guy.
3. My two younger kids have been at each others throats all week. It is driving me nuts. So much that is has given me a tension headache two days in a row.
4. Tomorrow Bryant and I are going to his work Christmas party. I have nothing to wear that I feel is nice enough to wear to the party. It is dressy and I don't have much that's dressy.
5. We are also going to be Christmas shopping tomorrow and hoping to get things done for everyone. I am not confident with this one because I need to buy fabric, thread, and presents for my parents and sisters. This is a hardship because Bryant doesn't feel that they deserve to get presents because of the way that they treat him. I just don't know what to do about it.
6. I think my supper is burning. UGH!
The pluses though are high as well.
1. The kids are spending the night at their Grandparents house tomorrow night. This will give Bryant and I a chance to stay out as late as we want. I may drink a little more that usual too. I need to look up drinks to try.
2. The kids are being dropped off at the Grandparents at noon and we don't have to be at the party until 6. That gives us at least 4 hours to get things done.
3. My brother in law will be here next weekend with our new car. I am totally excited about that.
4. I am excited to have time alone with my husband. We only get this twice a year.
5. I am excited that I get to be out with other adults. Don't get me wrong, I love being home with the kids, but sometimes I just need to be around adults and uninterrupted.
6. I am excited that my Brother in Law is coming up from Alabama to spend Christmas with us. It just doesn't seem like Christmas without him.
7. I'm really tickled pink that my niece is healthy and will get to enjoy her first Christmas at my parents house. I can't wait to see her face on Christmas Eve.
I told you the pluses weigh out the minuses. I just need to take a big breath some time. I need more coffee. That's it. Coffee is my crutch during the day. Lately I have been finishing coffee off in the middle of the day. So I have to find an alternative to coffee after I finish the pot for the day. Lately it has been international coffee mocha flavor. I really want to try the peppermint mocha flavor but they don't have it here.
I placed 3 sets of dishes on our local freecycle. Now I'm just waiting for people to come and get them. I wish that they would come soon. It's tiring waiting for a mess to disappear. I am really trying to organize this house more so that it is nicer to live here and less crowded.
Anyway. Enough rambling for today. I'll talk more on Sunday night probably.
I was going to leave you with a cute picture but the picture loader is being a pain in the butt.
Tonight, I shared the contents of the box that I received today from It Works! I'm becoming a distributer for them and trying their prod...
We homeschool our three children. That is something quite obvious that I've been talking about for awhile. This year we have decided to ...
I have talked about this before, but I really want to share it again. About 5 years ago or so, we bought a wood cook stove. We were going to...
Today is a day of Thanksgiving. It is a day when people are supposed to stop and remember what they are thankful for in this day and age. I...